John Bannon is one of the most popular creators of close-up magic and his routines are regularly used by most professional and hobbyist magicians. If you don't have a John Bannon routine in your repertoire you are missing out on direct, visual and impossible close-up magic.
On this DVD John Bannon teaches the best routines from his best selling book Impossibilia: The Magic Of John Bannon. The routines taught on this program are currently being used by many of the leading close-up magicians. These are the routines that gave John a worldwide reputation. You will immediately add many of them to your working repertoire.
Routines performed and explained:
- Shriek Of The Mutilated: A visual flash restoration of a torn piece of cigarette paper. Play it Straight (Triumph): Bannon's outstanding no-sleight triumph routine where all the cards of the selected card's suit remain face up after three fair shuffles.
- Vacuum Packed: A quarter magically penetrates a small sealed glass bottle and is visually removed through its tiny opening.
- Directed Verdict: A spectator cuts the deck into four packets. The spectator turns the top card of each and shows them to be aces.
- Revolutionary Penetration: A Chinese coin is threaded and tied on a shoelace. The lace and coin are placed into a spectator's fist and impossibly separate.
- Return of the Magnificent Seven: Seven duplicate cards are shown and a card is selected. Each and every one of the duplicates now changes into the selected card. Everything is examinable.
Plus performances and explanations to: Strangers'
Gallery, One is the Onliest, Shock Treatment, Heart of the City, The Birnman Revelation, Shanghai Surprise, and Photologic. Also explained are the many techniques used to accomplish these miracles.
Special DVD Features
Wait Until Dark bonus routine â€¢ Instant access to performances, explanations and techniques â€¢ DVD Trailers â€¢ Dolby Digital sound Encoded for worldwide viewing.