Imposs. Close Up, Wow Kosby- 1, DVD
PAGAMENTO SICURO: utilizziamo sistemi di pagamento sicuro tramite circuito protetto Stripe ( per carta di credito), tramite Bonifico bancario e Contrassegno
✅✅✅ PAGA A RATE ❤️️❤️️❤️️: Sopra i 100€ puoi scegliere di pagare con 2, 3, 4 o 5 rate mensili con il nostro partner Soisy. ➡️ Scegli Soisy tra i metodi di pagamento e scegli la rata più comoda per te.
SPEDIZIONI e CONSEGNE: Prodotti pronti entro 72 ore e Consegna Espressa in 24/48 ore lavorative!
RITIRO IN SEDE: Ordinare dal sito e aspettare la mail per la conferma con data per il ritiro entro 72 ore lavorative. Oppure telefonare per sapere l'effettiva disponibilità immediata in negozio.
GARANZIE e RESI: Tutti i prodotti sono assistiti dalla garanzia del produttore. Per fruirne, il cliente dovrà conservare la fattura che riceverà assieme ai prodotti acquistati. Per le politiche dei resi, vai alla nostra sezione "Termini e condizioni d'uso".
Raggiungi i 100€ e la spedizione te la regaliamo!
Ray Kosby is one of the most creative close-up magicians you will see. He comes up with original and often offbeat effects and his methods are just as wild. The strength behind his magic is that his routines will fool you. Audiences gasp at his effects -- when they are not speechless all they can say is, WOW! Try to figure out how he accomplishes the routines on this program without watching the explanations -- he will absolutely fool you -- you will have no clue as to how Ray accomplishes these impossibilities.
Routines performed and explained:
- Silver and Bone: A two phase routine which starts with a coin visually penetrating through your hand and concluding with a visual transposition between a half dollar and a jumbo coin.
- Sidewinder Pretzel: An ordinary pretzel stick is bent at right angles and then twisted into the standard pretzel design.
- Rubber Nightmare: A large rubber band is split into three equal sized bands and then the three bands are shown to be of different lengths -- a small, medium and large. The professor's Nightmare with rubber bands?
- Square One: A startling coin assembly with no covers where the coins assemble to one spot on the table and instantly jump back to the four corners.
- The Bite: Ray's trademark routine where he takes a bite out of a red apple and a moment later he is seen holding a green apple with the same bite missing. No switches and no sleight-of-hand used.
- Twixt the Threads: A coin penetrates through the center of a handkerchief.
- Osmosis: A ball visually penetrates through the center of a clear plastic bag.
- The Picnic Trick: A can of soda is popped open so the liquid splashes. You rub the opening of the can and it heals itself so it is as good as new.
- 1 2 3 4: Four sponge cubes are produced and placed in your fist. The fist is opened to show a giant number "4" made out of sponge. The "4" is then ripped into four separate cubes.
The methods are all straight forward and vary in difficulty from self-working to difficult. You will love the magic on this tape. Truly something for everyone. Running time: Approximately 60 minutes.